Object Theory has delivered dozens of projects to enterprise clients using a variety of technologies including Microsoft HoloLens, Windows Mixed Reality, mobile AR (ARKit/ARCore), cloud, cognitive services, and Internet of Things (IoT), with mixed reality at the core. Our primary focus is working with enterprise clients across a wide range of vertical industries such as Aerospace, Architecture, Engineering & Construction, Automotive, Health, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, and Power & Utilities, just to name a few.
We’re helping some of the world’s largest companies embrace mixed reality. Contact us to learn more details.
• A Fortune 500 medical equipment & products company is a long-standing partner on a variety of mixed reality initiatives over a multi-year relationship. You can learn more about one of these projects in a short video created by Microsoft. We were also granted permission to share this work on a blog entry and a Twitter post.
• One of the world’s largest technology companies hired us for both public and internally-facing mixed reality projects used at global scale, including a rollout of a mixed reality application to over 100 retail locations around the world. You can learn more about one of these projects in a short video about building Solutions Showcase for Mixed Reality.
• One of the “Big Three” automotive companies came to us to enable 3D design & review, extending traditional 2D practices, and to allow remote team member particpation.
• An international Oil & Gas company engaged us to make it possible to visually assess geographical locations for future investments in 3D.
• A leading medical device manufacturer hired us to showcase their innovative orthopedic surgery offerings and their vision for the future of surgery.
• A global telecommunications company asked us to accelerate their own internal mixed reality initiatives by training their design & development teams.
• A top geospatial company contracted us to update their existing mixed reality application.