As your trusted partner, we'll help your organization succeed with mixed reality.
Object Theory has been delivering a wide variety of application and interactive content creation services to enterprise organizations since 2015. We help you design and build your custom applications and interactive content for your specific needs.
For strategic guidance, custom services, or our mixed reality platform called Prism, please contact us.
We specialize in understanding how to apply mixed reality technologies to our clients' unique business challenges, and identifying their most valuable opportunity spaces. Our passion is creating amazing mixed reality experiences for our clients, utilizing our deep technical expertise and design innovation.
We have expertise in mixed reality design & development, across a variety of platforms. We’re small enough to be nimble while having the right breadth of skills to provide end-to-end services. And, as the world’s first HoloLens company and a Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner Program (MRPP) member, we are uniquely positioned to bring our expertise to organizations seeking to innovate in this exciting space.
While most of our focus today is on Microsoft HoloLens and Mobile AR, such as ARKit and ARCore, we work with an assortment of devices along the mixed reality spectrum, from augmented reality to virtual reality. The company has delivered dozens of projects to enterprise clients using a variety of technologies including:
• XR : mixed reality (MR), augmented reality (AR), and virtual reality (VR)
• Wearble AR: Microsoft HoloLens, Microsoft HoloLens 2, Magic Leap One
• Mobile AR : Apple ARKit (iOS, iPhone, iPad), Google ARCore (Android Smartphones & Tablets), and PTC Vuforia
• Cloud : cognitive services, machine learning (ML), computer vision (CV), artificial intelligence (AI), and Azure
• Internet of Things (IoT) : digital twin, smart facilities, embedded systems, physical devices, and sensors
If you are interested in working with Object Theory to develop custom solutions with mixed reality, please contact us.
• We've delivered dozens of projects to enterprise clients using a variety of technologies including Microsoft HoloLens, Windows Mixed Reality, mobile AR (ARKit/ARCore), cloud, and Internet of Things (IoT), with mixed reality at the core.
• We work collaboratively with our clients as trusted partners, keeping them involved and informed every step of the way.
• We're committed to delighting our customers with high quality products.
• We launched in 2015 as the world’s first Microsoft HoloLens & Windows Mixed Reality company, and we’ve been a member of the Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner Program (MRPP) since early 2016. We now embrace all MR/AR/VR devices relevant to your needs.
• One of our founders was a Principal Lead on the Microsoft HoloLens team, bringing with him invaluable knowledge, insights, and relationships.
• Our technical artists know how to create exceptional 3D experiences that are optimized for the unique constraints of wearable & mobile AR.